Welcome to Lead Marvels. We provide content-driven marketing solutions that connect publishers and associations who provide content (“Marketing Partners”) (and the audiences they provide) with advertisers trying to reach those audiences (“Advertisers”). We do this by connecting the content offered by Advertisers to content syndication websites where the Marketing Partners have an audience of members and/or subscribers to connect with relevant interested Advertisers to provide qualified leads based on the content accessed (collectively, the “Services”). This content may be in the form of articles, publications, and other digital, print, audio and/or visual material as provided by the Advertiser and being promoted by the Marketing Partner (the “Content”).
WHEN CONTACT INFORMATION IS PROVIDED TO DOWNLOAD OR ACCESS THE CONTENT, LEAD MARVELS COLLECTS YOUR INFORMATION AND AUTOMATICALLY PASSES IT ALONG TO THE APPROPRIATE ADVERTISER INTERESTED IN REACHING YOU, BASED ON YOUR INTEREST IN THE CONTENT. ONLY THE ADVERTISER AND MARKETING PARTNER CORRESPONDING TO THE CONTENT WILL RECEIVE THE INFORMATION.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect information from and about you that may be used to identify you, either directly or indirectly (“Personal Information”) when you submit your information, such as for access to Content. We also collect information about users of our Services, such as individuals who work for a Marketing Partner, Advertiser or who register for an account with Lead Marvels (“Users”) who have access to a customized dashboard showing information regarding particular campaigns we offer relating to that User and their associated Marketing Partner or Advertiser. In each case, the Personal Information we collect is provided from you.
The Personal Information we collect may include:
- Personal identifiers such as name, email address, postal address, and telephone number;
- Online identifiers such as cookies, IP addresses, account names, device's unique device identifier, operating system, browser type, mobile network information; and
- Location data such as city and state, zip code, or information about the location of your device.
We may collect this Personal Information directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when completing an interactive form to gain access to Content, when registering an account, or when you contact us. We may also collect certain Personal Information automatically when you use the Services, such as through cookies.
- Session Cookies – to operate the website and digital environment providing the Services. These are removed from your device at the end of your browsing session.
- Preference Cookies – to remember your preferences and settings, such as login information.
- Security Cookies – to enable and support our security features and help us detect malicious activity.
- Statistics Cookies – to identify which pages or Content are being visited, to help us analyze web traffic for the Services and improve them.
Most of these cookies are necessary for providing the Services and cannot be turned off. However, it may be possible to adjust the Preference cookies by activating the setting in your browser or on your device. However, if you do this, you may need to provide your login information or preferences again the next time you visit.
We do not use third party or marketing cookies.
We do not respond to changes in Do Not Track signals from devices.
How We Use Your Information
We use the Personal Information to:
- Provide you with the requested Content.
- Provide the Services to Marketing Partners and Advertisers, including providing contact information from Content access to the corresponding Advertiser.
- Correspond with you, either from us, the Marketing Partner or Advertiser corresponding to the Content accessed.
- Maintain contact lists for relationship building and management between our Marketing Partners and Advertisers.
- Fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- Give you notices about your account, if you have one.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between us and Marketing Partners and Advertisers, including for billing and collection. Access to Content is provided free of charge to you.
- Notify you when updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- Improve the Services, dashboard and the digital platform that provides them.
Data Security & Retention
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on Amazon Web Service’s secure servers behind firewalls and are encrypted in motion and at rest.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet and mobile platforms is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures we provide.
We will keep your Personal Information only for as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes described above. For example, we may store your Personal Information for as long as our Marketing Partner providing the Content you accessed has need for auditing purposes, which may vary by state. If you have an account with us, we may keep your Personal Information for as long as your account remains active. We may store information of employees of our Marketing Partners and Advertisers for as long as we have an ongoing relationship with them. Otherwise, we will delete or render the Personal Information anonymous after 6 months.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information, which is anonymous and not identifying, without restriction. For example, we may share aggregated information with Google Analytics to help us analyze web traffic and usage.
In addition, we may disclose Personal Information that we collect or that you provide:
- To the Advertiser and Marketing Partner corresponding to the specific Content requested.
- To Service Providers we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep Personal Information confidential and use it only for the limited purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- With your consent as directed.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Lead Marvels, our clients or others.
As indicated, we work with certain service providers for technology hosting, email, data storage services, data analysis, and operation and maintenance of the digital platform (“Service Providers”). We may therefore disclose or provide access to the Personal Information to these Service Providers for the limited purpose of the services they provide to us. These Service Providers are each responsible for their use of your Personal Information. You can find out more information about their privacy policies here:
Children Under the Age of 18
Our Services are not intended for children under 18 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 18. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us.